• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Altitude Question

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
When I got this car in SanFrancisco it seemed like it was running a lot stronger and I wasnt having any idle problems while I was still out there.
Once I got home it seemed like it dropped off a bit and my idle is a little goofy.
It was tuned in SanFrancisco with a sea level altitude of 52 feet. Where I live the sea level altitude is at 775 feet.
Would that make a big difference and change the way the car is running? Probably doesnt help Im still tuned for 91. I still run 93 in it.

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
Im running TR6's right now but ive got a set of TR7IX nib to go in. These big cams really mess with her good.
Im guessing ill need to have bob finesse this thing
Im really not 100% i should do anything just yet as im getting the turbo itch back again and may want to move to a hellion single or twins

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info