• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Took my ride to KURGAN MOTORSPORTS...

MikeSop

Jan 14, 2009
Wow no steggy and its a vert.........Factory Freak!

Thanks!

Funny thing is both my brother and I took our 03's up there today... both have the same mods except his has a magnaflow catback instead of a borla like mine.

His dyno'd first at 478hp 501tq ... was really happy with those numbers... Bob even said they are really good.

I thought I was in for some trouble... till mine dyno'd at 480, 502. Its weird how close the #'s are...

PS his car has 30k miles, mine just rolled over 51k

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
Dyno reading high that day Bob, or did you find a new tweak for your tune?

Nice #s guys

both these cars were lower mileage setups that were virgins.. i am going to assume that the ring seal on both of them was extremely good. Also, it was a little cooler that day and they BOTH made about 1psi more boost then a typical 2.76 car (over 14psi)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info