• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

MGW Shifter in my Cobra

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Well I finally had time to pull my shifter bezel up and off and take a peek to what I had. Well, low and behold, there is a Orange Handle with a black shifter on it with MGW stamped on it :eek:h:

Weird part is, when I drove a car with the same shifter in it the other night, was totally diffrent :confused:

Maybe I just need to flush the trans fluid and see if that does anything :dunno:

I do have a rubber "boot" on the entire shifter.

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Maybe the handle is positioned differently in the other car, that's why is felt different.

Position is the same, but in the other car, it's very "loose", comapred to my car.

I would have LOL'ed if you bought one and then found out.

Me too, however, I had several people "feel" it, and everyone thought I had either a Tri Ax, Steeda or Ford Racing shifter... :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• SBTerminator
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list