• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Hood vents have been popping out for years... time for new ones

Which Hood Vents suck the least?

• True Forged

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Fore Precision Works

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • BilletFlow

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • dont waste your money, just glue in the stockers or something

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Im not crazy about any of the aftermarket frames, but I know if I get a stock pair they'll keep popping out and color fading... so which does everybody prefer?

They are going on a Black Coupe

True Forged

DSC00072.jpg

Fore Precision Works

FPW-HOODVENT_LRG.jpg

Or should I try to get Dougie to one off me a set of his? Billetflow

d05w0070bp1.jpg

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
Yeah yeah yeah, I still want the bushing shit done Drew, just need to prioritize, When the car only gets 500miles a year Mods tend to be low on the totem pole.

....Although I really want the bushing kit done

lol, just saying hi, but i know what you mean. let me know when you are ready, and i can work something out with you. :toast:

The stockers do look nice modified, haven't seen that before.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
link? If there is a way I can affix the stockers without doing too much damage I'd like to just do that.

Looking at mine, seems you could drill small holes and insert small black sheet metal type screws to hold them in place. The screws would be hard to notice if you drill and screw carefully.

Thread Info