• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

3.10 pulley, no maney and playin it safe

I have done every other bolt-on except for a pulley, now its time for your thoughts, if i get a 3.10 pulley what are the performance gains i should expect to notice? And i want to have the car tuned because it has a JLT ram air, and an x pipe, and i want to achieve the most bang for the buck out of the mods i have, i live near ohare, does anyone know of a good tuning shop that is somewhat close? i have thought about speed inc, what are your thoughts

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
I live near Ohare too and took my car to Bobs shop. It's a nice ride out there, and a great road to "stretch" out the legs on your car before the tune and pulley swap and then see the diffrence coming back home! If money is tight, do yourself a favor, get a 2.93 or 2.76 upper and tune. You'll wish you did if you only put on a 3.10. And then, you'll be spending more money down the road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info