• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Nitto Invo availability for 275/40 17

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
I can't seem to find the Nitto Invo tire in 275/40 17 size.
It doesn't even show up on Nitto's site.

Has anyone been able to find the Invo in the correct stock size for our Cobra's?
They don't make an Invo in that size. That tire caters more to cars with larger size rims (18s, 19s, 20s, 21s, etc.) even though they have a few 17 inch sizes.

The NT05 is made in a 275/40/17 (and they have alot better selection for 17 inch rims) and is likely a good tire for a Stang/Cobra.

I'm putting a set of 285/35/19 Invos on the back of the CTS-V tomorrow. I'll see how they work out over the Summer.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I was looking for a tire that is quiet and has a more comfortable ride than the harsh, noisy GS-D3's that I have now. The Invo seemed to fit the bill.

The NT05 is a race tire and would more than likely be even worse than the GS-D3.
Still, I'd be curious as to how they feel on the Caddy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• nytebyte
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list