• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

AODE Problems/Symptoms any ideas?

VIPERKILLER

ViperKiller Inc.Since '99
Apr 11, 2006
Hey guys, I have been having problems with the Auto trans in my 99GT recently. Im down in another state helping my parents out for a while, and my trans has been acting a little funny lately.

When im on the highway and just cruising along, and I get off the highway and take the exit, thats when I notice the issue. What happens is when I slow down to about 20 or so and round the bend without coming to a stop, and I try to accelerate back up to 45 or so, the trans wont catch. it will just rev and rev. Ill either have to feather it for a bit, or slow down even more and then it usually goes just fine. especially if I just come to a stop and then go from there.

anyone have any ideas? I was thinking about trying some Dr Tranny Transmission shudder fix, which i think is only for torque converter problems. Or i was going to try a bottle of the lucas transmission fix, which I believe is for all other trans problems. Any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• V
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list