• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

leans out

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
you can do that with the multimeter, but not sure if that will help if the issue is around 6k. You drive, i'll stay under the hood and test :D If you were closer, i could hook up my scan tool and data log. not sure if there is another way to check this with data logging or pulling stuff apart.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
i personally dropped the tank and found that the PPRV delete lines were completely loose.. 1 had fallen off even... i redid them, tighten the clamps, and feel 100% positive that its not an issue.. i did notice that the fuel filter was slightly kinked.. i would start there..

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
the car has a PPRV delete that nate originally installed himself... he called me about a week ago to tell me the car wouldnt run etc... he limped it out and left it overnight.. I dropped the tank to find all the clamps were loose and 1 line to a pump was completely off.. i then reconnected, TIGHTENED, and reinstalled the assembly making 100% sure that it was all good and not pinched etc... im 99.9% positive that the lines are fine unless one ruptured.. but, his issue before was the car wouldnt make more then 5psi fuel pressure and wouldnt run at all..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info