• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

650 RWHP 650 RWTQ M-122 SNAKE BITEtm GT500

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Its really not how far CAN you take a stock blower, but how far SHOULD you take a stock blower. A whipple 2.9 will make those numbers with its stock pulley and almost no supporting mods. Its not even going to break a sweat. Plus that far into it, money wise it doesnt make sense to stick with the stocker anyway. Lethal sells the 2.9 for the GT500 now for $3500.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
its really not how far can you take a stock blower, but how far should you take a stock blower. A whipple 2.9 will make those numbers with its stock pulley and almost no supporting mods. Its not even going to break a sweat. Plus that far into it, money wise it doesnt make sense to stick with the stocker anyway. Lethal sells the 2.9 for the gt500 now for $3500.
+1.

LazyT747

SFI
Sep 11, 2006
idk but i saw this car in one guys sig

wj6owi.jpg

when is someone on here going to murder out a gt500??

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Nope. :)

It's just that we're the exact opposites in this regard. You're a "mad scientist", I just go with options that other people have already proven with their money/time. :D

MY Steggy car was OK, but I always wanted the 2.3 Whipple and never got there, and now I'm hoping again to get a 2.9 Whipple, and I don't know if I'll ever get there, and it's really stating to bug me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info