• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Exhaust Leak

Dragon03

Super hated on
Mar 28, 2007
Ugh this is getting old I have had gaskets on both sides.... driver side twice crap out on me!!!:mad: .........Its the passenger side from what I can tell im 90% sure its #3 or #4 but you really dont know until until you get in there. I had a shop change them out but this time i have a spare set. Ok so what would I get myself into attempting myself? Im guessing im going to need to go in from underneath because theres just no room up top....I have Bassani Long Tubes soooo options:dunno: Im not a noob when it comes to automotive but Im not a pro either:alcoholic

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Ugh this is getting old I have had gaskets on both sides.... driver side twice crap out on me!!!:mad: .........Its the passenger side from what I can tell im 90% sure its #3 or #4 but you really dont know until until you get in there. I had a shop change them out but this time i have a spare set. Ok so what would I get myself into attempting myself? Im guessing im going to need to go in from underneath because theres just no room up top....I have Bassani Long Tubes soooo options:dunno: Im not a noob when it comes to automotive but Im not a pro either:alcoholic

1st step is get rid of the bassani headers! they fit like shit on these cars, plain and simple. Buy yourself a set of macs at half the price and you will never have leaks again. Thats whats on my car for 2 years and not a single problem.

Simply replacing gaskets on your car wont solve the leak issue as long as the bassanis are on there. Good luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info