• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

2 Engine Teaser Pics

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Its coming along quite nicely :dancenana:

Just waiting on a flywheel and some header gaskets and I can throw this thing back in the car.
This weekend Im gonna start on the fuel system.

100_1797.jpg

100_1798.jpg

Im gonna swap the bearings in all the idlers before I put it back together.
Wanna take a guess which bearings were bad? Thats right, the double bearing idler from Reichard Racing...the most expensive idler of the bunch (not pictured) High dollar parts are always the first to go, and that REALLY pisses me off. :mad:

Still waiting on the Fore Triple Pump assembly, but the Fragola Fuel line, fittings and fuel filter should show up today or tomorrow. I just got the 3 GSS342's yesterday for the hat.

This is quite a lot of fun working on something different than a Marauder. :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info