• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

painted my shift knob

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
got this idea from someone on focus fanatics. kinda been on the fence about it but just went ahead and did it.

I think it adds a little character over the all aluminum colored face. This is just the first coat but i think it turned out real well.
EDIT: Finished
100_0450.jpg

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
update: Like anyone cares...but i thought it turned out well..so ima post it

as you can see in the first pic all the pitting on the face, it was really bothering me.

So i tired repainting it and it still wasnt to my liking so I polished it. I think it turned out nice. The leather on it is still a little messed up but ill keep it on the car till it gets real ratty.

The other one in the pic is a brand new one i got for $25 off ebay :eek: (normally double that price)

heres a pic (crappy from iphone)
shiftknob.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info