• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

96-98 Intake manifold prices?

WhtSuperStang

Jack Bauer > Chuck Norris
Jun 27, 2005
What are the general prices on these and how cheap do you guys think i could pick one up...I see these going for a whole wide range...some people sell them like they are gold and other toss them out like trash...

I just wanna try and pick one up cheap and possibly make a short runner before i get tuned in the spring. but funds are mad low lol

Shane97Cobra

Addict
Apr 27, 2005
Look around on Corral, seems like you can pick them up for the $300-350 range some times.

If they start selling for $2,000 I'm going to really wish I would have kept mine.

EDIT: If you come across a JSR short running pick that bitch up. It's the baddest custom made short runner out there. I've had the Paul's HP short running and seen a SSR Short runner. Ji'ms JSR was by far the best and made the most HP.

B

blk96svt

Are you looking for just a lower intake? I have an extra one im willing to let go for $100 since thats what I payed for it. This is just for the lower intake.

I also bought it to make a shortrunner but I have decided to go with 03 heads and a mach 1 intake instead. So let me know if you want it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• WhtSuperStang
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list