• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Another Newbie to the site

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Well, I have to say I've always wanted a Cobra, and this past Sunday, my dream became a reality !!! For my 30th Birthday, my wife bought me the car that I would always talk about. A 2003 Sonic Blue Coupe Terminator !!! All I can say is WOW !!! The best part is, my birthday is not until Feb 26th.
This is my 3rd Mustang, but both priors were Fox Body LX hatchbacks.
I don't know much about the car yet, just from what I can see. I has a smaller pulley on it, a Steeda Cold Air and Flowmaster Exhaust. Everything else appears to be stock, but I honestly don't know. I know that this baby moves !!
Better pictures will be up soon !! It's a little dirty and the weather here in Chicago is not the warmest.
1-1.jpg

2.jpg

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Welcome, beautiful color. From the looks of it looks like you have a billetflow 2.76 blower pulley and billetflow tensioner, all quality parts and the steeda cai is nice too , good find. How many miles? And if you don't mind me asking what did the car set you back?

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Thanks Everyone !!
BOB, it's Andy from Tweeter in Schaumburg. I just saw Fernando last night. I want to setup a time for me to bring it by you to check the tune. Don't know what or how it's setup. Nando said your at Speed Inc. sometime tuning there.

Car has 26k miles on it. Got the car from a friend who works at a store where it was traded in. Paid 17g for it plus taxes!! Good to know people!!

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Thanks Everyone !!
BOB, it's Andy from Tweeter in Schaumburg. I just saw Fernando last night. I want to setup a time for me to bring it by you to check the tune. Don't know what or how it's setup. Nando said your at Speed Inc. sometime tuning there.

Car has 26k miles on it. Got the car from a friend who works at a store where it was traded in. Paid 17g for it plus taxes!! Good to know people!!

good price great milage you will have lots of fun with it!
Yes, It's an AWESOME B-Day Present !! And my wife told me there are more surprises !! :) I can't wait !!

BTW, my wife and I are not rich in anyway besides the love and dedication we have for each other !!! We just set goals and do what it takes to make them happen.

That's awsome that she's supportive and understanding. The last 4-5 mods on my cobra were bought by my gf gotta love her.

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Sonic Blue, my gap is smaller on the front wheels for sure. Your car looks great. I like the Chrome Wheels but I also like mine. I've gone thru 5 set's of wheels on my 91 just because I couldn't make up my mind.

Fuelslut, we are lucky to have the women in our lives that support us and understand the "ich".

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Sonic Blue, my gap is smaller on the front wheels for sure. Your car looks great. I like the Chrome Wheels but I also like mine. I've gone thru 5 set's of wheels on my 91 just because I couldn't make up my mind.

Fuelslut, we are lucky to have the women in our lives that support us and understand the "ich".

Oh isn't that the truth brother! I had gf's in the past that use to get so pissy about my car that I can spend so much money on it, well I guess that's why they are not in my life anymore lol.

My gf actually loves to look at my car and criluise in it but actually hates it at the same time. It scares the living crap out of her.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info