• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Who drives there L in the winter?

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Sep 3, 2007
I do. I'm on the stock 18s with the hankook ventus 295/45/18 tires. Not the best snow combo. I have 420lbs of sand in the bed, and haven't had any problems yet. I'm looking for a nice set of 16s or 17s, but I haven't found anything I can afford right now. As long as you don't drive like an ass, everything will be fine.

jvert

Go Bulls and Cubs
Jul 27, 2006
I do. I'm on the stock 18s with the hankook ventus 295/45/18 tires. Not the best snow combo. I have 420lbs of sand in the bed, and haven't had any problems yet. I'm looking for a nice set of 16s or 17s, but I haven't found anything I can afford right now. As long as you don't drive like an ass, everything will be fine.

Looks like I am going to buy hankook ventus 295/45/18 tires. Just in case I have to take the L out in the snow/winter this year. I only have drag radials on there now and dont want to kill myself or anyone else. Lets just hope I dont have to take her out this winter.

Synyzter

LS2 Power
Sep 3, 2007
Looks like I am going to buy hankook ventus 295/45/18 tires. Just in case I have to take the L out in the snow/winter this year. I only have drag radials on there now and dont want to kill myself or anyone else. Lets just hope I dont have to take her out this winter.

If ur staying with all season tires on the 18s, the hankook ventus are hard to beat. theyre cheap, and they work pretty good. You should be more than fine if you only have to take the truck out here and there

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info