• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Yikes my 2010 Leaks water??

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
Once before after being in the rain ALL DAY, I was parked on an uphill angle and found water on the floor on the drives side, but I figured it was the angle and rain. Last night after I shut off the car the speakers were buzzing and squeaked, and they popped few times and then finally stopped long after I shut it off. Like 5 min. later. I found water on the floor in the upper left area under the dash on the drivers side, nothing on the pass., side.

Anyone hear or know of theses cars leaking?

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
Once before after being in the rain ALL DAY, I was parked on an uphill angle and found water on the floor on the drives side, but I figured it was the angle and rain. Last night after I shut off the car the speakers were buzzing and squeaked, and they popped few times and then finally stopped long after I shut it off. Like 5 min. later. I found water on the floor in the upper left area under the dash on the drivers side, nothing on the pass., side.

Anyone hear or know of theses cars leaking?

the 05-06 mustangs had that problem, probably the same issue with rhe newer ones

http://tinyurl.com/yf24ltk

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
You're probably the only person who drives it in the rain. Most owners just wipe in with a diaper and look at them. Sucks for them.

I've seen a GT500 about 25 times. 15 of those times it was your car.

Ain't it purrty? I'm gonna drive the wheels off that Beotch, but NOT in the horrible snowy weather, I just can't bare the thought of looking at it all salted up with frozen snow and ice all over it. I don't really think driving in the cold and rain is so bad, but the salt baths are NOT going to get here.

9500 miles so far in 22 weeks, I am ROCK'N this car, that's for sure.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
warranty?
Yes I have a warranty.

Take it to the dealer.
Monday it is.

If it was the passenger side, there is a TSB on the windsheild cowl allowing water in. They basically plug it up with a caulk-like material.

Tony's 06 had the same trouble, but on the pass., side, mine leaks on the drivers side, I hope it's an easy fix.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info