• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

IRS Diff Question

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Hey guys,

Well, I have a 2003 Cobra, with an IRS Leak. The leak is minor, and only films over my garage floor, and is barely 2 drops a day, give or take.

However, I've tried to have it fixed a couple of times, and it keeps leaking. So, I think it is time for a new diff. girdle.

However, I have a Billetflow IRS Brace, and am wondering one thing.

Are there any IRS Girdles that are Stronger than OEM, that work with the IRS Billetflow Brace, and don't cost a small fortune.

I was looking at one from Americanmuscle, but do not know if the BF IRS Brace will bolt up to it like it will with the OEM one.

Mustang Cobra 8.8in Aluminum IRS Rear End Girdle System (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Does anyone know if the one from AM will work, or if there is another one?

Otherwise, I will probably end of selling the Brace.

Thanks guys!

-Chris

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Grabber
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list