• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

porting the eaton?

PNSH3R

Regular
Mar 7, 2008
I did my own, too.
Numbers below are with a 2.8 upper. Stock TB & plenum, UPR Off road x, magnaflow catback and K&N Fipk. I was happy with it.
Added a 4lbs lower later & put down 495whp & 510wtq. :)
Picture.jpg

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
what is the deal with the blower snout having issues after porting? The entire assembly (including the rotors) gets easily separated from the supercharger case and is never touched during the porting....? Only the case gets worked on.
All I was saying is while its being ported they can check the snout and make sure its in good shape.. Never taken one apart so just going on what I have read..

Dewalt03cobra

Dewalt03Cobra
Dec 3, 2004
I ported and polished the inside of my blower and show polished the outside. Show polishing is a lot of work. I enjoyed it though, very rewarding to be able to say you did that. Porting and polishing however is very easy. I was amazed. 472 HP not so impressive, but 522 ft/lb of torque for 2 hours of work that cool. And most of the work was done by my 15 year old son as I was teaching him about cars. We used a very basic port profile, nothing advanced like the new ports. Here are some pics.

IMG_1519.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1457.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_1454.jpg
[/IMG]

Img_9572.jpg

Any Monkey Can do this "IF YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO IT"
It is not easy !!!!!!! But neither is it hard!!!!!!!

IT JUST TAKES WORK!!!!!

Re engineering mechanical designs is what I do.

This is a basic port, nothing fancy, yet it is comparable too, or exceeds basic port power numbers.

It's fun to try!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info