Amsoil dealers?

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
if you dont find any, a buddy of mine is a Dealer and just sells the stuff at his wholesale prices.

me too!

click my sig!~

I am near downers grove about 3 times a week and I go make pick ups at the Amsoil Whse about every other week.
what products were you interested in?(I have a some in my garage)

123008.jpg

svtfoci

Regular
Feb 1, 2006
i see that you have PI that is some great stuff. I have used it in my commercial mower in april. The mower was running bad (old gas) poured in the correct amount and within no time the mower started to run just like a champ. I call it car crack once you use it you have to have more.

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
I have a 2000 F250 Turbo 7.3 4x4 Diesel.

Looking for 15 quarts but will take one extra.

Shady...Sorry didnt get back here sooner or reply to your PM's. Been super busy with work ect... I'm leaning twords Amsoil but hear great things about Rotella T 5W40 synthetic for Diesels along with Schaffer also.. I'm going to do a Blackstone analysis this time to see when to change.

Also doesnt Amsoil make a "bypass filter system" for my truck? I'm wanting to do this for a few reason.

Anyways... I need a Price?

Thanks

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
I have a 2000 F250 Turbo 7.3 4x4 Diesel.

Looking for 15 quarts but will take one extra.

Shady...Sorry didnt get back here sooner or reply to your PM. Been super busy with work ect... I'm leaning twords Amsoil but hear great things about Rotella T 5W40 synthetic for Diesels along with Schaffer also.. I'm going to do a Blackstone analysis this time to see when to change.

Also doesnt Amsoil make a "bypass filter system" for my truck? I'm wanting to do this for a few reason.

Anyways... I need a Price?

Thanks

yes the bypass filters are awesome, ( some people go 80,000 miles on 1 oil change, with oil analysis) I will pm you some info, along with some oil prices,

amsoil sells oil analysis kits too via
http://www.oaitesting.com/

the oil reports are easier to read IMO

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
Do you have a 0W-20 in stock?

yes,How many Qts do you need?
but for how long who knows
my brother needs some for his focus I wish I knew you needed some Vince, I just walked in the door from my Thursday night trip to the Amsoil Whse.
if you can wait a week I have to go again next Thurs, order it , and where it says shipping address, check the "pick up @ whse" button , and pick the Chicago distribution center. Ill pick it up and call you to figure out a good time/place to meet up.

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
Shady,
I went with Rotella just to try it. Local, easy and cost effective. However, I will be changing it in Nov and prolly going back to Amsoil. A lot of Power stroke Diesel Guys recommened for me to try Rotella so I did. Will be in touch soon.

Thanks for the follow up through PM ect...

i use rotella in my race car too!! SERIOUSLY!!

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004
Shady,
I went with Rotella just to try it. Local, easy and cost effective. However, I will be changing it in Nov and prolly going back to Amsoil. A lot of Power stroke Diesel Guys recommened for me to try Rotella so I did. Will be in touch soon.

Thanks for the follow up through PM ect...

Rotella may be price effective, but it may not be as cost effective as you think.
How many miles is the rotella rated for? 25000?

and local?
I am in Downers grove at least 1 time a week, I dont think autozone or
wal mart would bring it to you :)

if you decide to switch back let me know.
BTW are you planning on doing the oil analysis ?
if so here is a kit,UPS shipping is already paid for when you get it.
http://www.amsoil.com/catalog.aspx?GroupID=685aspx?zo=1667299

And let me know if you are still thinking about the bypass filter set up,I may put one on my car, so I can show my customers what it is all about.

And Vince, I had enough 0w20 for both of you, I should be able to drop it off @ autobahn tomorrow, :burnout: I'll call you.

FirstPlaceOils

FirstPlaceOils.com
Nov 20, 2004

Thanks
they make them for everything...

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
The Ea By-Pass Oil Filter (EaBP) provides the best possible filtration protection against wear and oil degradation. Working in conjunction with the engineā€™s full-flow oil filter, the AMSOIL Ea By-Pass Filter operates by filtering oil on a ā€œpartial-flowā€ basis. It draws approximately 10 percent of the oil pumpā€™s capacity at any one time and traps the extremely small, wear-causing contaminants that full-flow filters canā€™t remove. The AMSOIL Ea Bypass Filter typically filters all the oil in the system several times an hour, so the engine continuously receives analytically clean oil.

Higher Efficiency
AMSOIL EaBP Filters have an efficiency of 98.7 percent at two microns. At normal operating RPMs the EaBP Filter will filter all of the oil in a typical five quart sump in less than 10 minutes.

dr_w_attachments_lg.jpg

I'm looking for room to install this on my car...

0001-1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info