You guys who are running dumps.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
You notice a larger intake of exhaust fumes? Maybe because i`m driving a poorly sealed older fox, but I have noticed the fumes coming into the car are downright obnoxious... The gf even complained her clothing smelled like fuel lol. Is there anything shy of putting the tips back on that will help? I was thinking of going to the hardware store and maybe buying some pipe to fab turn downs.

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
i didnt notice any fumes inside the car. the only thing that pissed me off about the dumps was the back of the car getting dirty after driving 5 minutes (i had turn downs right before the rear axle) got the bottom of my car filthy and i had to clean the back of my car after every single time i drove it. im still cleaning the underside off...

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
no vic i am not. Should I? The smell is def exhaust and not oily. Do you think simple turn downs will aid the exhaust venting out of the cabin?

No, that just sometimes increases smell too..

may be a long shot, but check your Hpipe, if rusted, or has hole in it near headers could do same thing. Happened to me once in with the aluminim hpipe back in the day... did not like winter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info