How much power will it make?

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
ToBeFiled349.jpg

ToBeFiled350.jpg

Stock 30k Longblock. (previously owned by vnmpind)
My heads for my Big Bore engine finally got started, so this engine is only for the remainder of the season. When I swap the 5.0 in, the Cobra Longblock will then go to my Blue Marauder and Ill have the Eaton Ported and up the boost.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
20 psi AND 100 shot on 93???

Whats wrong with that!

On my old setup, I had a KB 2.2 with 17psi and 9.75:1 compression on 93 octane.

Im not skuurreed!

...I have a seperate fuel system for the spray which will be high test gas and provide some sort of safety.

Remember, I drive my cars and if I want to hop in it and take a 4 hour cruise, Im not gonna be held back by the gas it uses. :biggthump

...and HJ16, I appreciate the speculation of power, but Im pretty sure thats a wee bit high. These autos rob a lot of torque.

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Mar 1, 2004
Louisville, KY
Whats wrong with that!

On my old setup, I had a KB 2.2 with 17psi and 9.75:1 compression on 93 octane.

Im not skuurreed!

...I have a seperate fuel system for the spray which will be high test gas and provide some sort of safety.

Remember, I drive my cars and if I want to hop in it and take a 4 hour cruise, Im not gonna be held back by the gas it uses. :biggthump

...and HJ16, I appreciate the speculation of power, but Im pretty sure thats a wee bit high. These autos rob a lot of torque.

What kinda timing you planning on running?

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Meh, I'll stand by it long as you throw more than 14 degrees at it.... then I might need to knock off 50 and 50

Every set of numbers Ive seen from the big blowers with the big intakes have been really really high... wouldnt surprise me if you went high 600s on boost only with the auto

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Guys, this car has been hell since I took the stock FORD engine out.
I should have just left the Vortech on and been happy with 11.60's and 500rwhp.

But nooooooooo, I had to dump so many different combos in the damn thing, spend countless thousands of dollars and get screwed by countless vendors over the years.

If this car makes 220 to the tire and runs consistent 18's at 67mph (and is reliable) then I win.

.....but with the combo I have now and the months Ive pured into it making sure everything is right....topped with a nice shot of gas and Meth for daily driving Im sure the 700 # will happen.

But now I just jinxed myself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info