What car do you miss the most?

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
For me, I really miss my old 99 gt, I dont know why, but I do. I went to the store tonight to buy dog food and seen it pulling out of the praking lot with dealer plates, sales guy and a younger girl driving. :tear: It was a great winter and work car that did not give me to much trouble for the age and miles that it has.

DarkShadow

o.O
TCG Premium
Aug 1, 2007
Berkeley, IL
My 98 Mercury Mystique. One of the most fun cars i ever owned, that little 2.5 duratec was a champ, got good mpgs, had every factory option, leather sunroof, sound system etc.....

Hit a teacher from my school on 290 at 1am at about 85-90, ins totaled it out, bought it back, got it driveable again, then the trans lost 2nd and 4th gear, so during a last horrah of drifting in the snow with it before i sold it my buddy hit a lightpole with it. went to pick-n-pull in summit after that.:tear:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
My 98 Taurus SE. Slow as shit, ugly, boring interior, weak sounds. It was extremely reliable, took a beating (16yr old driver), and had many many memories. Though the Regal that replaced it comes in a very CLOSE second. I miss that car too, it did everything better than the Taurus, but just didnt have quite the same memories, good ones none the less though.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
my 95 SLE.

I'd always wanted a bonneville since I was young enough to know what they were and saw the commercials on TV.. Finally in '06 I got one of my dream cars. I did a bit of research on what years had the L36, and I found out 1995 was the first year of the L36, and was the lightest weight of any generation of front wheel drive Bonneville from 1987 to 2005 when they ceased production. I liked the 1992-1995 the most, so I looked for a while and finally found one. ended up selling because it was falling apart and I couldn't afford to keep repairing it. (unibody rusting through in several places)

Sure did look fucking good.

What I did mod wise.. not much:

94 SSEi torque stars, goodyear RSA 225/60-16, 92 style headlamp decal, SSEi Tail lamps , high flow cat, gutted airbox, K&N High flow panel, AUTOLITE XP106's, Borg warner 8MM wires, and some silverstars I got off my brother that went with the car.

A few pics..

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01042.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

And for giggles, a shot with the torque stars from the 94 a buddy was sending to the yard but held the rims and tires off for me.. and a nice reflection off of the hood.

DSC04800.jpg

DSC04805.jpg

Last edited:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
well i havent owned too many cars, but since it was my most recent, and i put the most of my time and money into it, i miss my wrx. it really was an awesome car. but i certainly dont regret getting the gto. i still miss my first car pretty well too believe it or not, 88 monte carlo. that car was awesome. thats partly why i got the gto, i needed a v8 rwd car again

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I miss my 95 Thunderbird 4.6 the most. That thing was super comfortable, loved the highway, and was just overall great. It wasn't fast at all, in fact it was quite the boat. There were two things that I don't miss about it though, the lack of cupholders and the transmission.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info