Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
first off, i cant thank everyone enough for coming out. it was a fantastic turnout...i expected to take up a lot of spots but filling the entire parking lot and then some was beyond my expectations. so thanks everyone for making it a great event. heres a bunch of pics. i basically just walked around and snapped randomly so no rhyme or reason for these

meet1.jpg

meet10.jpg

meet11.jpg

meet12.jpg

meet13.jpg

meet14.jpg

meet15.jpg

meet16.jpg

meet18.jpg

meet19.jpg

meet2.jpg

meet20.jpg

meet21.jpg

meet22.jpg

meet23.jpg

meet24.jpg

meet25.jpg

meet26.jpg

meet27.jpg

meet28.jpg

meet29.jpg

meet3.jpg

meet30.jpg

meet31.jpg

meet32.jpg

meet33.jpg

meet34.jpg

meet35.jpg

meet36.jpg

meet37.jpg

meet4.jpg

meet5.jpg

meet6.jpg

meet7.jpg

meet8.jpg

meet9.jpg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Jim-your car looks filthy as hell, ever heard of a sponge? ;)

Too bad we couldn't get a pic of our ponies together, though your paint would make mine look terrible.

BTW, I think those plastic pieces you found might have been what is left of my toothbrush. I think Casey or Jake stole it from my bag because it was nowhere to be found when I unpacked.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
was this skippys on barrington road in schaumburg? yall were like 2 blocks from my house and i missed it? wtf...that red prix is hottt and who the fuck owns a challenger?

Since the meet was said to be at the Elgin Skippys, it is safe to assume that this was not the Skippys on Barrington. :hs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info