Southern Suburbs

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You are more west.

I just looked googled chicago, I know this is going to sound stupid but i finally understand why they call us the "west suburbs..." I know, I'm an idiot.... I always thought of chicago as being more "north" lol, it isn't, it's pretty much directly west... damn i'm stupid... :gtfo2: ME!

/rant about myself

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Seriously i can't believe it didn't know that... whatever.... I definitely would like to cruise with some peeps up there so if you "south" guys wanna meet up with the "west" guys and the head up to the "north" guys let me know!

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
yea or the famous

never
eat
soggy
waffles

But like i said i always thought of chicago being north lol, never really thought about it being by the lake... really explains why i failed geography 2 times and passed the third time with a D- because the teacher didn't want to see me anymore, but i took college math classes my junior and senior year... 2-2=0 but i can't read a f-ing map?!?! lol, well can't win em' all!

TML529

My Way Or No Way
Sep 14, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Suge Knight
Ive probably seen you around. I usually go to the Best Buy and Sams Club by the Oaks. There are not too many GXP's around the area that I see.

You probably have spotted me seeing as I live down the street from the mall. What is your steed of choice,maybe I've spotted you also. BTW-You guys are hilarious! I wound up working 12 hrs on Saturday so I just wound up taking in a few of the rice rockets racing by my job over on theWestside & on my way home I stopped by the White Castle in the city on 79th & Stoney Island. I'm open for this weekend though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info