=

000_0024.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
As much as I like the Z06. I think a E55 and a GTO would be better. You have luxury and practically with the benz (with the exception of bad gas mileage) and you have the GTO as a race-car. I think driving a C6 Z06 everyday would get old. I would want another car to drive. I wouldn't want to drive a Z06 in the winter also. Keep it nice and clean, rust free.

Mirz

Banned
Jun 1, 2007
It would save me close to a grand a month by doing this. the z06 is 62,585 they are paying off the e55, and I would be able to roll over the diffrence from the goat to the z06 because the bank has close to 30k to play with for the loan. but yes I would need to get another vehicle I was thinking maybe a used mdx

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I would keep what ya' got. Both cars are fine as hell, why would want to dig a deeper hole? The only way I'd do that is if I was living with my parents. A mortgage and utilities make it real hard to afford two sports cars. Your car payment for both of those cars has to be more than my mortgage! You should be happy you don't have to drive a big white '97 Grand Marquis in the winter...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info