Just purchased

esteinmaier

Dark Helmet
Jun 17, 2008
Typically a stage 0 ECU will get mad at 16psi or so, and a stage 1 ECU will be mad in the 18-19 range. That's perfectly fine though, since that turbo may as well be a hair dryer at that boost level with the compressor blades moving faster than mach 1.

And no, a walbro isn't going to stop a fuel cut. It will help you a little further down the upgrade path, but it isn't doing a whole lot as of yet.

Are you using an aftermarket adjustable WGA? Is your boost spiking and falling? To what numbers? Or a boost controller?

Are you getting a CEL when this happens or does it just feel like you're hitting a rev limiter and then there's no evidence afterwards?

You aren't, by chance, trying to run e85, are you?

Phan10m

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
its when im like at 120 mph and idk the rpms' but it just cuts me off. i have an aftermarket internal wga thats about it no boost controller. still on stock boost(15 ish) with no falling off. feel like im hitting rev limiter then puts me down then i go up puts me down same thing.

esteinmaier

Dark Helmet
Jun 17, 2008
Same bore and stroke, but you have larger exhaust valves, and the oil drain back from the head is a little different. You are, however, missing a turbo, as well as under-piston oil squirters, and your oil pump is lower volume, in addition to your oil pan being different. You know, come to think of it, you motor is less like an SRT4's motor than mine is to a stock one.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info