Stolen Mustang - keep eyes open

posting this for member from chitown since we all are car enthusiasts and always have our eyes open for other nice cars

Sworn said:
My 89 LX project car has been stolen. It has been driven for only eight days since having gotten plates. Needless to say I'm beyond pissed. It was taken from the area of Northwest highway and Harlem in Chicago. If you see this car please call local Law Enforcement immediately. It's not hard to spot. It has: Loud exhaust flowmasters/ no cats, Center line Auto drags, M/T sportsmans in the rear and skinnies in the front, black primer cowl hood, rust on lower doors and above rear wheel wells. Thanks for looking.

s049.jpg

thanks yal.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
what if he goes to jail for not having catalytic converters on his vehicle? assuming they find it.

i think its only illegal to operate a motor vehicle without proper emissions on public roads. So technically the thief should get the illegal exhaust ticket lol, but that should be the least of his worries.

i dont give a shit. they can fuck off. my exhusat smells like racegas all the time and they never said shit when i went. they dont look under. i pulld in and killed the car. they trust that cars computers will know everything so i just have my computer set to say all parameters are good to go. i got pulled over 2 weeks ago for no tailpipes nad cop asked if i had any exhuast and i was like yeah everythings under there but no need to look lol.

LSx S10

TCG Elite Member
Nov 15, 2007
Lombard, IL
i dont give a shit. they can fuck off. my exhusat smells like racegas all the time and they never said shit when i went. they dont look under. i pulld in and killed the car. they trust that cars computers will know everything so i just have my computer set to say all parameters are good to go. i got pulled over 2 weeks ago for no tailpipes nad cop asked if i had any exhuast and i was like yeah everythings under there but no need to look lol.

you run racegas for 12.70's? im not saying i have a faster car..that just seems odd to me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info