Women turned on by exotics

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Moreso than men :smile:

Turned-On-By-Cars.jpg
A study commissioned by giggle-inducing British insurer Hiscox has proven than women, more than men, are seriously aroused by the sound of an exotic supercar. The "scientist" behind the test had 40 women and 40 men listen to the sounds of a Maserati, Lamborghini, Ferrari and Volkswagen Polo. Afterwards, he tested their saliva for enhanced hormone levels corresponding to arousal. Sure enough, while both sexes got randy from the snarl of an exotic car it was the women who were most moved. And the little Polo?
Individuals had less testosterone after listening to the diminutive VW, meaning it actually turned them off. Women were more drawn to the gentler tones of the Maserati and men, not surprisingly, preferred the register of a Lamborghini. What does this have to do with Hiscox insurance? Almost nothing. But this may explain why we like making "vroom vroom" sounds while making whoopee.

http://jalopnik.com/5047263/women-turned-on-by-exotic-cars-according-to-questionable-science

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
When i met my wife she knew nothing, but ive been training her. When we first met I picked her up for lunch in a 01 911 and taught her what 0-100 feels like and she has been hooked ever since. She can now tell at least the make and model of most muscle cars. Can actually tell the difference between a 65 and 67 Vette, which i bet most of us cant. Now i just need to teach her how to DRIVE cars.

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
Should probably leave the GP's out of it then too :squint:

never brought them into this. the simple fact they are not. FWD, shitty exhaust sound, heavy, and did i mention FWD?
the mustang is also heavy, slow, and has a live rear axle instead of IRS. 300HP is underpowered by today's standards too. honda, nissan, and GM are getting 300 out of their 6 cylinders.

anyway, fordisgay post ended.

:rofl:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
never brought them into this. the simple fact they are not. FWD, shitty exhaust sound, heavy, and did i mention FWD?
the mustang is also heavy, slow, and has a live rear axle instead of IRS. 300HP is underpowered by today's standards too. honda, nissan, and GM are getting 300 out of their 6 cylinders.

hp isn't everything, you own a GTP, you of all people should know that... Torque is King with heavy cars.

The mustang is on the heavy side, but is hardly 'slow' and the solid rear end helps it get down a straight line just fine. You want a handling mustang, you can buy one with IRS. (ala Cobra's/Shelbys) so that point is moot.

Back on topic. Anyone else heard a Veyron in person? I heard one ONCE driving by me on Butterflied, sounded like a jet-plane.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006

I didn't say that YOU brought up GP's I was just implying that the GP was being talked about just as much as the Mustang and thus should be excluded as well.

Ford is NOT gay, I am very heterosexual and i've only driven fords and anyways :ford:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info