2v Vortech ?

Will a Vortech S trim kit from a 96-98 GT fit my 03 GT without a problem? The only thing I will need is a 00-04 bracket? I'm pretty sure that everything is the same except for the bracket, but just want to make sure. Also, this blower has 6,000 mi on it, and made 19psi. You think it is ok to buy a blower that made that much psi? This was on a street car, not a track car. If I buy it, I will be putting the stock 3.6 pulley on it with a powerpipe.

Thanks!

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
the blower should be ok. find out if it is still under warranty. if u get the serial number u can call vortech and they should have it on record if anything was done to it.

cant help u with the fitment question because i am not sure. the only problem with buying a used blower is making sure all the parts u need are there.

the blower should be ok. find out if it is still under warranty. if u get the serial number u can call vortech and they should have it on record if anything was done to it.

cant help u with the fitment question because i am not sure. the only problem with buying a used blower is making sure all the parts u need are there.

The guy is a Vortech dealer out of San Diego so he said that he would throw the correct bracket in for free. He also listed that every bolt and washer would be included. Only thing needed would be fuel pump and injectors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list