Turbo stang in Naperville

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
So I was sitting first at a stoplight at the intersection of Washington and 75th street and there's a 94-98 style (SN95?) black mustang convert sitting next to me. It looks stock, and it's black. Skinny tires, stock tailpipes, etc.

The light turns green and I roll out kind of quick, but no boost, and then I slowly push the car into boost. As I start to do this, I hear a faint whistle behind me, and then whhhhhooooooooossssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as the black convertible flies past me with the ass end twitching back and forth trying to grab traction.

Sweet. :bowdown: :bowdown:

It sounded totally mean, and possibly twin-turbo or a small single turbo judging by how quick it built boost and scooted past. I love sleepers to death, even if it's my ass getting handed to me. After I heard the whistle behind me I knew it was game over, so I let off and just listened.

I also tried to get next to the guy and give him props for a nice car, but he turned onto a single lane road.

So ... any of you guys run into this ride before, or any the Naperville crew know who it is?

Mook: you can move this to Pinks if you like, I missed that section.

mustangin98

Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Naperville
Real Name
Alex
that car is sick as hell and me and him just took the silencer out of the exhaust
this is a picture of his car and mine next to each other
DSCN0268.jpg

DSCN0259.jpg

DSCN0269.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info