Hennessey a Crook?

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
IDK, I knew that I had read something about this before. Not new by any means, but kind of an interesting read, if a little long. If it was really John Hennessey typing (probably not :gtfo2: ) he really shot himself in the foot. The one guy that keeps referring articles and accounts is pretty interesting.

http://www.cherokeesrt8.com/forums/showthread.php?t=622

:dunno:

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
If i owned a company like that i wouldn't be posting shit on forums like that, if that really is him. I'd only be open for PMs and other helpful thread stuff. Trying to win over forum people doesn't work unless they've been to the shop or are satisfied with your product. Obviously he has pissed off too many people, making him a scumbag. There are rich douchebags out there, but the shear number that hate him is to much to deny.

I'll take my business to Lingenfelter, i've heard nothing bad about them. Unless you count Lingenfelter buying the farm, that guy seemed like a class act.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
If i owned a company like that i wouldn't be posting shit on forums like that, if that really is him. I'd only be open for PMs and other helpful thread stuff. Trying to win over forum people doesn't work unless they've been to the shop or are satisfied with your product. Obviously he has pissed off too many people, making him a scumbag. There are rich douchebags out there, but the shear number that hate him is to much to deny.

I'll take my business to Lingenfelter, i've heard nothing bad about them. Unless you count Lingenfelter buying the farm, that guy seemed like a class act.

Id actually go to the shop that taped their Z06 going over a "log" with their coil overs if I had a Vette or anything else he works on. IIRC, I made a post about that.

I had heard Hennessee is a tool, but wow.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
I'll take my viper here: http://www.heffnersperformance.com/
I've heard nothing but good things, Plus Primalzers dad lives down there and he is a whirling dervish of man when you get him angry.
Plus i dont see Hennessey making this
vipersrtcoupestage3.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info