rag in the gas tank?

Slither

Feb 25, 2008
I have worked on many cars and havn't really had any major problems, UNTILL NOW! I almost bought a fox body but then I found this nice lil 97 cobra. My wife was ready to kill me when I told her that when I got home from colorado we would be picking up the car since I had already gotten things started over the phone. Now I am ready to kick my own ass. I have been tring to get the trany out for days now. The throwout bearing went out so I just figured I would do it myself. I don't have a lift so I am doing everything on my back. I am down to the last 2 bolts at the top of the bellhousing. I cannot get them out. I dropped the trans crossmember and lowered the back of the trans as much as I could but still no luck. Now the bolt on the right side is half rounded off. I don't have the money to take it to a shop right now but it needs to be done asap as it is my daily driver. There is a case of beer for anyone who can come by and get it out tomorrow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info