Twin Engine Talon For Sale!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
That's my buddy's old car, he built that thing. I miss it, thing was so fast. It was really scary to drive too, imagine torque steer in the front and the back.... then put that in a car making that much power... lol SCARY!! Its worst moment ever on 59, we were out tuning it and i juiced it from a 45 mph roll from the middle lane, the front went left, the back went right lol, needless to say i used all 3 lanes to keep the car from hitting something. Him and i are putting a dsm motor in the back of my rabbit right now, same concept, smaller car. It started out as a twin engine idea but there just isn't enough room. Besides 1,600lbs with 1 300-400hp dsm motor is good enough. He is definitely a master fabricator, he pretty much did all of that car on his own over a 3 year period.

If that car had gt35's it wouldn't be drivable, you would die lol, when the front or back tires are spinning its almost completely impossible to tell, the only way you know is when you are facing the side of the road, or flipping over. It would be a bad ass street racing car though, pop the hood and show that you have barely anything done lol little do they know you barely have anything done to EACH motor lol!!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
That's my buddy's old car, he built that thing. I miss it, thing was so fast. It was really scary to drive too, imagine torque steer in the front and the back.... then put that in a car making that much power... lol SCARY!! Its worst moment ever on 59, we were out tuning it and i juiced it from a 45 mph roll from the middle lane, the front went left, the back went right lol, needless to say i used all 3 lanes to keep the car from hitting something. Him and i are putting a dsm motor in the back of my rabbit right now, same concept, smaller car. It started out as a twin engine idea but there just isn't enough room. Besides 1,600lbs with 1 300-400hp dsm motor is good enough. He is definitely a master fabricator, he pretty much did all of that car on his own over a 3 year period.

If that car had gt35's it wouldn't be drivable, you would die lol, when the front or back tires are spinning its almost completely impossible to tell, the only way you know is when you are facing the side of the road, or flipping over. It would be a bad ass street racing car though, pop the hood and show that you have barely anything done lol little do they know you barely have anything done to EACH motor lol!!

really? does he want to race my friend's brothers car????

epik_x

Addict
Jun 22, 2008
Elgin

Well I'll give it points for being unique, I wont argue its practicality. What I do want to see is some pictures of your rabbit.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Well I'll give it points for being unique, I wont argue its practicality. What I do want to see is some pictures of your rabbit.

Yeah, I'll get some pics of old girl.

Yea his name is Vineet Singh, (you were close) everyone calls him vinny. He's a great guy, just really busy with his computer business, the new baby, and making his new house look bad ass. We try to get on the rabbit here and there but between money and limited time, it's been hard to get anything done. I have everything i need we just need a solid 3-4 months of work every weekend to finish the darn thing. It's getting there, slowly but surely.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
How about just moving the motor to that rear position, looks almost mid engine. Then have crazy front end lift on acceleration because there is no weight where weight was designed to be.

but the engine is going in the back... and there are other things in the front of the car the keep the distribution 40/60 so it won't just do wheelies all the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info