Sweet homemade header

Slider

Regular
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
IMG_01311.jpg

IMG_01331.jpg

Taken from AZAWD.org said:
Well today I was enjoying my self going to autozone to get some bulbs for the trailer. If you remember the kid who drilled holes into his car for the wing that was installed backwards and missmatched from the spoted ricer thread. Here is his latest creation. It is a flexipipe header with a home depot air ducting collector. Yes he is seriously going to put this on his camry. When he showed it to me I could not stop laughing to the point where I could not breathe. This somone should photoshop this into an EPIC FAIL or motivational poster.

Last edited:

Slider

Regular
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
Apparently it's going on a Camry

Taken from AZAWD.org said:
Well today I was enjoying my self going to autozone to get some bulbs for the trailer. If you remember the kid who drilled holes into his car for the wing that was installed backwards and missmatched from the spoted ricer thread. Here is his latest creation. It is a flexipipe header with a home depot air ducting collector. Yes he is seriously going to put this on his camry. When he showed it to me I could not stop laughing to the point where I could not breathe. This somone should photoshop this into an EPIC FAIL or motivational poster.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info