TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

highpsi

Regular
Jun 24, 2008
back up Nissans claims??? Prove these cars are stock.
Prove the outrageous claims anybody makes about their "stock" cars running great numbers. :dunno:

A stock LS3 Vette going 11.7, Evan Smith going 12.6 in a stock Terminator, Ranger running a stock C6 Z06 into the 10's.

The bottom line is you'll never know if somebody is running the car EXACTLY the way it came from the factory.

I don't see what's so hard to believe about these numbers. :dunno:

Blakkflame

Regular
Aug 28, 2008
top gear did do something and it raped a fuckton of cars on their track. i only post GTR info on here because there is such rampant hate for it while i sackride the ever living shit out of it

I think people hate on the GT-R because we can't drive it in the states without fucking with emissions. Hell I would love one, and I am all for american muscle.
Wouldn't give up my car for it, but I would take it over a lot of other cars for sure.

Blakkflame

Regular
Aug 28, 2008
Some ass hat in an STI was riding my ass the other night and decided to do WOT pull to pass me, my dad was in the car so I couldn't do anything but I know if I was behind another nice car I wouldn't be a dick, I would probably follow it and give them the thumbs up. I respect you for enjoying the GTR. Some people these days have no manners.....

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Some ass hat in an STI was riding my ass the other night and decided to do WOT pull to pass me, my dad was in the car so I couldn't do anything but I know if I was behind another nice car I wouldn't be a dick, I would probably follow it and give them the thumbs up. I respect you for enjoying the GTR. Some people these days have no manners.....

That's why....99% of all STi drivers I see on the road/track/whatever are fuckin tools

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info