Springs...

Skrat

You Go. We Go.
Apr 30, 2008
I was gonna cut my Csprings, but after reading around, I think I'll fork over a couple hundred bucks and do it the right way. The Csprings just dont make me happy. What will give me the best looking drop and not kill ride quality?? I have longtubes on the car (so I dont wanna bounce them off everything) I'm not worried about weight transfer since I dont race much anymore. I just want it to look mean.

I was gonna cut my Csprings, but after reading around, I think I'll fork over a couple hundred bucks and do it the right way. The Csprings just dont make me happy. What will give me the best looking drop and not kill ride quality?? I have longtubes on the car (so I dont wanna bounce them off everything) I'm not worried about weight transfer since I dont race much anymore. I just want it to look mean.

Do H&R super sports.

H&R sports should be perfect. Supersports would be a little low for normal street use. Don't know how low your headers really hang, but I bottomed out my car yesterday because I was trying to pass someone and forgot about the dip in the street. I thought I definitely dented a header, but all that scraped was the K member right before the oil pan. If your headers are lower than the frame connectors, then you may scrape.

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Get weight jacker rear lower control arms and turn that thing all the way down. Then buy used springs for the front. That way you get the ride height you want with out sacrificing weight transfer. My buddy did it with stock springs out back and dropped it down to where you could only fit 2 fingers between the tire and fender

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info