what the hell...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
whippled fiero with milky oil...

sadly i don't think this is my fault. this is kind of ironic to. i haven't wanted to drive my car these last two weeks because of the rain. didn't want to get it wet. so i finally rolled the car out today. let the car warm up for about 30 seconds. start to notice the oil pressure is fading away. like hmm that's odd. by the time it hits 30ish psi i shut it down and check my dipstick. it's looks like it's about 3 quarts of milk.

my first thoughts are headgasket faliure. but how??? the car has about 400 miles of me just doing driveabilty stuff to it. maybe 3-4 wot with a 4.125" pulley. check the radiator. slam full. no gas tint. nothing is adding up. so i grab two 1 gallon tins to drain my oil and take a look. i ended up running back for my last two.

SSPX0066.jpg

that's almost 4 gallons of water and oil. here's where it gets good! about a month ago i told my sister's b/f what a shit bag he was. plot thickens. about a week ago i was talking about doing some wide open pulls and getting some tuning done. well rain came so it didn't happen. left the car out that night. two days ago there's a rumor amoung the local car guys that my car blew up a few days ago.

am i going crazy or should i beat the shit out of someone?

just check it out...

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=4549941&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info