I NEED Parts Help!!!

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
if i were u i would go with one of the maximum motorsports package. all there stuff fits well and are quality pieces. they are also priced real well.

but take this as a thought: what are your plans for the car? are u going to get serious at open tracking it or is it going to be mostly street orriented? if ur going to get into open tracking and dont have much technique yet, most people suggest staying mostly stock until u get better at driving the car. the better suspenison would make the car handle tons better but it will cover up your mistakes. i would love to get an MM panhard/torque arm, mm k member etc but i dont think i need it just yet.

i dont have any experience just yet with road racing but i have done a ton of research on it and this is what ive heard for the most part.

Aug 25, 2006
I would say for 1500 do a road race front sway bar. new struts and shocks- bilsteins are my favorite. H&R race springs. Caster camber plates. Look into the watts link too. It is 700 bucks last time I checked and it will do wonders for the rear of your car. Then all you would need to upgrade when you get more money would be front k-member and do coil overs. Bilsteins can handle coil overs too so you can keep them. To put coil overs in the rear you need to get the rear struts slotted btw.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info