Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Credit goes to our friends at Jalopnik for orchestrating the shot you see above, which took some quick planning and a lot of luck. General Motors recently held a sneak peak media drive for the Chevy Camaro V6 out in San Diego, and unfortunately only the biggest buff books and Edmunds Inside Line were invited (tsk, tsk). Jalopnik decided to crash the party the best way they know how - by showing up driving the Camaro's two biggest competitors, the Ford Mustang and Dodge Challenger. Classic Jalopnik, and how they managed to find two black ones we'll never know.

This is the first published picture of all three modern muscle cars together, at least that we know of. Jalopnik EIC Ray Wert and his team weathered an extremely miffed GM PR person to get it, and word is we'll have video later of the heated exchange. What GM got miffed about is unknown, since last we checked San Diego had no laws against driving your car and parking it on public streets. Now if you'll excuse us, we have to rummage through our junk folder to find the invitation to this event that we're sure GM sent and we somehow never got.

:rofl:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I think they all look sweet, I just hate fords so i would never get a mustang. I think I'd still take the dodge though, looks really intimidating at first but then you find out it weighs a billion lbs and its not that scary anymore, lol, kinda like some of the internet tough guys on here!! :wavey: hey guys!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
meh, i can't understand why american cars (besides the ones with thought into them) keep getting heavier, and heavier, and to keep them "fast" they just put bigger motors in them lol... Anyone see the top gear when Clarkson came to america? If you have the competitions were unfair but the points were proven, except the corvette... who gives a fuck if the tires are loud... that's just america right there though, cheap ass tires on a 70,000 car... i love this country!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info