Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
and the aftermath
08242008010sf1.jpg

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
personally i will never own one again. I just picked up a 02 ta ws6 it makes a way better racecar. Oh and cheaper to build....

Why are you harrassing me AJ? Isn't it obvious that I'm not returning your text messages for a reason? What happened to the S10 that you're going to build for a race car? Or is that a lie too?

Oh wait, I thought you told a person we know that this WS6 was trailered to your house. Now you picked it up? Which is it AJ? I got the picture of your new car. I'm happy for you. Are you? Or will this just be car # who the fuck knows now.

You need to figure out what is going to make you happy and stop with the lying and stop texting me until you have your stories straight. Why? Because I have saved them and have caught your lies.

It only hurts you in the end.

S

SPICEGOAT

Why are you harrassing me AJ? Isn't it obvious that I'm not returning your text messages for a reason? What happened to the S10 that you're going to build for a race car? Or is that a lie too?

Oh wait, I thought you told a person we know that this WS6 was trailered to your house. Now you picked it up? Which is it AJ? I got the picture of your new car. I'm happy for you. Are you? Or will this just be car # who the fuck knows now.

You need to figure out what is going to make you happy and stop with the lying and stop texting me until you have your stories straight. Why? Because I have saved them and have caught your lies.

It only hurts you in the end.
1st off I sold the S10 because it was alot of work to make it a racecar. 2nd off i never told anyone the car was trailered to my house, the dealer dropped it off at my work and I signed the papers there. 3rd off what did I do to piss u off so much, if you to tell me so I know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info