US 41 IS CLOSED... forever

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
http://www.us41dragway.com/

TO ALL OF THE PATRONS AND GUESTS OF US 41 DRAGWAY

I am sorry for any inconvenience to all of you who had plans to spend any part of your weekend enjoying yourself at the drag strip. Papa Norm was my husband, and as most of you know he has passed away leaving me, his widow Jane Nevinger, as soul owner of US 41. With the help of my son, Derek, as asked by his dad, Papa Norm, the track was able to be kept open. Denny Rich was then hired as the track manager. It is my sincere wish that you all have enjoyed what the track has to offer you, and it is my wish that this could continue. Unfortunately, the track has been closed due to malicious imposition of Norman Nevinger the Third, which my husband, Norman Nevinger Jr. AKA Pappa Norm, would have fought to his last breath. There are also serious safety issues for my track manager was threatened with being physically attacked, and the safety of my employee's and patrons and guests are of the utmost importance to me.

There are numerous rumors flying about, and this letter is to clarify the truth. The track, as stated above, is owned by Jane Nevinger the widow of Norman Nevinger Jr.. This was and is the wish of Papa, and I have set out to fulfill my husbands wishes to the best of my ability. Those of you who knew Papa well know this is true. NOTHING that is transpiring at the track,at this time, has anything to do with me the legal owner.

Thanks to all of the folks who have come to the track for you have helped to make Papa Norm's hard work worth every one of the strenuous and labor intensive hours he spent there.
His goal was to make a place for your enjoyment and entertainment. I ask you to bear with me at this time that the track is being robbed and pillaged.

Sincerely,

Jane Nevinger Widow of Papa Norm

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• syP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list