03' GT - Throw Out Bearing

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
PM me too if you need help I just pulled my GF's trans twice this weekend for some stuff :) but if you need help I'll do it really cheap. LMK

I put a Spec Stage 2 plus in her car with a FORD TOB and then took it out and drove it and when she left my driveway to head home the TOB cracked in half....grrrr. The clutch fork was giving me trouble so I pulled the trans back out put a new clutch fork in and TOB and it was perfect. We picked up a TOB from Advance Auto Parts for $22 with a 1yr warranty and the car drives perfect. Bring your car over and I'll have it back to you withing a couple hours :D

Blue Roush

Mar 21, 2007
If memory serves, the TSB covered up to and through most 03's. If you have any grinding or hard shifting happening I'd take it in along with a copy of the TSB. You can find out more on some of the mustang sites (Stangnet, etc.)

I actually had mine done twice as I wasn't happy with the first work. Ended up with an almost completely new trans that still shifts perfect to this day.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info