Im such a hillrod.

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
BFJ FTW!!

I actually know a guy at work who would be very interested in a kaiser.

there are a butt-ton of places to wheel in the area, CL has one of the biggest trails around, a little bit of everything for every kind of wheeling.

KJ, nothing hillrod about a vehicle that kicked alot.

3 shocks per wheel doesnt mean its more capable just means its dampened 3x better then a single shock per wheel. Articulation makes for a better wheeler not more shocks.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Articulation makes for a better wheeler not more shocks.

Very true.

Sick rig too.

Ive been lookin at an 85 gmc k10 thats for sale up by lake geneva. Its lifted 4in on 38in TSLs, custom tube bed with spare tire mount and exocage, covered in linex, built 350 bored .60 over, 10bolt front, 14 full floater rear, 4.10 gears w/detroit lockers, 700R4 trans. It needed some work, but the guys only askin $2500obo.I could prolly part it out for twice that, if not more.

WhiteDevil

Armed
Jan 5, 2008
I meant trails not a construction site

the place is called "The Fountains" its in crystal lake off 31 north of 176 on the east side behind the sign that reads "The Fountains of Crystal Lake Retrirement home" you cant miss it on google earth, well over 10 miles of twisted trails and huge ruts, some sand and rocks.

I dont have a sarcasm-dar nor do I have a gay-dar, dont need either when you can pick a *** out of a crowd then beat the fuck out of them for being a queer.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
the place is called "The Fountains" its in crystal lake off 31 north of 176 on the east side behind the sign that reads "The Fountains of Crystal Lake Retrirement home" you cant miss it on google earth, well over 10 miles of twisted trails and huge ruts, some sand and rocks.

I dont have a sarcasm-dar nor do I have a gay-dar, dont need either when you can pick a *** out of a crowd then beat the fuck out of them for being a queer.

:bowrofl:

and yeah... i know of the fountains... my jeep was a big girl vehicle tho and i was scared to go back there without a winch/ spare axle or helicopter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info