So who can roll my fenders...?

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
Someone needs to come roll my rears ASAP...! :lmao:

I need my rears quarters rolled. My car squats hard and I think I'm sawing my Nitto DR's :eek:

I used the search function and some said Painter has the tool and some people said use a bat. The real question is who can do it for me and when. I dont car how its done as long as its done right. Thanks guys :biggthump

B

Boost12

I know I could cut them but I'd rather roll them so theres not a rough edge. What did you guys use to cut them? Die grinder, sawzall,...?

Anyone do the bat technique or have the roller tool? I dont want to cut them
And Im not sure what kinda Saw Hans used but I could have swore he said he cut mine rather than Rolling them:dunno:

We used a Crow Bar on my friends Z. Seemed to work pretty good:lmao::lmao::lmao: DId not sound good but end result was fine:eek:

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
what I do.....

First tape of area that will be rolled, slice it with a razor. heat gun it...not to much just enough to get it warm....then with a bat or pole wedge it inbweteen the tire and fender and start pushing..........I have had to do real extensive work on mine so I removed the tire and heated it again then went to town with a rubber mallet......it will only chip/crack if it the area is not warm........

slow4.6

TCG Elite Member
Mar 20, 2006
chad you have a really nice car, do it rite..... just find someone with a roller and do it..

you just need a heat gun and a rolller.....

if you cut the panel it will cause it to rust latter because you will get moisture in there...it would just be a can of worms down the road, especially on a dd...

and if you start hitting it with a mallet you will be calling me wanting your fenders to be straightened it will make the lip wavy....

ive fixed alot of cars from people trying to make wheels fit and you just want to do it rite so you dont get hosed latter on..

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
chad you have a really nice car, do it rite..... just find someone with a roller and do it..

you just need a heat gun and a rolller.....

if you cut the panel it will cause it to rust latter because you will get moisture in there...it would just be a can of worms down the road, especially on a dd...

and if you start hitting it with a mallet you will be calling me wanting your fenders to be straightened it will make the lip wavy....

ive fixed alot of cars from people trying to make wheels fit and you just want to do it rite so you dont get hosed latter on..

So he speaks.... :foshizzle:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info