Where does this bolt go?

s4rge

Laser Red Stanger
Apr 9, 2005
For anyone thats taken there transmission out. Mine is knocking bad @ idle and this is the only bolt that was left after the install lol. I found it acouple days after the install of the new clutch and i know it goes somewhere within the transmission. i never thought about it much till now, so does anyone know where it goes.

PICT0039.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

qwik01cobra

built,novi2k,t56,solid
Nov 15, 2005
For anyone thats taken there transmission out. Mine is knocking bad @ idle and this is the only bolt that was left after the install lol. I found it acouple days after the install of the new clutch and i know it goes somewhere within the transmission. i never thought about it much till now, so does anyone know where it goes.

Thats a starter bolt

s4rge

Laser Red Stanger
Apr 9, 2005
nope cause the starter bolts go on the oposite side of the bell housing. your just going to have to bring it over like I said in our PM's or take it to the shop that did the work and be like WTF?

Ya, ill have you look over it, but doyou think using the stock un resurfaced flywheel would cause a knocking sound? Doesn't seem possible to me. Everything was nice and intact on my old clutch system expect the throw out bearing. Hopefully , its something simple.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info