Lincoln Mark VIII phone button?

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
no bluetooth in 97,

wikipedia

"
The specifications were formalized by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), organised by Mohd Syarifuddin. The SIG was formally announced on May 20, 1998. Today it has a membership over 7000 companies worldwide. It was established by Ericsson, Sony Ericsson, IBM, Intel, Toshiba, and Nokia, and later joined by many other companies."

im sure it is a hard mount system, probably analog and useless.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
no bluetooth in 97,

wikipedia

"
The specifications were formalized by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), organised by Mohd Syarifuddin. The SIG was formally announced on May 20, 1998. Today it has a membership over 7000 companies worldwide. It was established by Ericsson, Sony Ericsson, IBM, Intel, Toshiba, and Nokia, and later joined by many other companies."

im sure it is a hard mount system, probably analog and useless.

Thanks Mike. I did some searching and although info is scarce it does look like it was probably an analog cell phone that was optional with the car. Oh well, can't have everything. Maybe I will replace the radio some time and get bluetooth for Amy that way.

Time to go pull the air silencer out...

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
Thanks Mike. I did some searching and although info is scarce it does look like it was probably an analog cell phone that was optional with the car. Oh well, can't have everything. Maybe I will replace the radio some time and get bluetooth for Amy that way.

Time to go pull the air silencer out...

i have the same problem with the 01 benz i just bought.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Flyn
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list