Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
nos.jpg

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
They know 3800s, 3800s, and 3800s. James might know a bit more, but the rest of the crew I dont think would know what to do with that turd of an engine besides blow it up more.

fucking word...

James knows engines, the 3800 especially...Bob and Voytec, well maybe they'll have a running 3800 to their name someday, or maybe just a bunch of talk still :rollpicard:

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
i used to work there. good place. not very quick on turn around time tho so dont expect it to get back to you very fast.

what are you getting done?

well i just want it repaired. I think I just need those three new pistons. So whatever is involved with that.

But it looks like now that I'm gonna pick up a mint 95 wrangler with a rebuilt 2.5 and 5-speed for about 3500 to use as a DD. It really is nice, no rust as it was a FL car :) . So I think I'm going to take my time and probably try to rebuild the motor myself in my garage now that I'm not so time pressed with my second car.

I'm looking at picking up new forged pistons and a HSTC. I don't think im gonna spray anymore, but im looking at a remote mount turbo for my car. So I need to decide what to do with that so i can decide on what compression for my new pistons...

so really the sebring is becoming a project car and going to be garaged. Just trying to figure out to go NA and bump up the compression a lot and maybe get custom cams, or go with non-bottled boost....

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
fucking word...

James knows engines, the 3800 especially...Bob and Voytec, well maybe they'll have a running 3800 to their name someday, or maybe just a bunch of talk still :rollpicard:

Yep one day, untill then we live through you mat.
To say James and Voytec are not about equal in knowledge of these motors is quite the lie or you just have no clue what you are talking about.

Glad your fan of us...tell all your friends:angel:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info