so i'm at work and NASCAR is on TV...

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
dont they have different drivers for watkins glen?

Only teams that are not in the top 35 in drivers points or teams in which have rookies or drivers that do not do well on road courses. Generally theres 3-5 different drivers or "road course ringers" in which drive these events, other wise its the exact same drivers.

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
not everybody's redneck like you i guess....

i've got better things to do then watch hill billies get payed alot of $$ to go in a fucking circle.:werd:

Guess thats why its the most popular and fastest growing sport in america right?

Or is it because Nascar has helped to develop longer lasting engines in production cars?

Either way, those "hillbillies" (even though theres Australian, South American, Canadian, Californian, etc etc etc) can still make for a good show

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Guess thats why its the most popular and fastest growing sport in america right?

Or is it because Nascar has helped to develop longer lasting engines in production cars?

Either way, those "hillbillies" (even though theres Australian, South American, Canadian, Californian, etc etc etc) can still make for a good show

sport?:rofl: how come you never respond to my PM's? scared eh?

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
not everybody's redneck like you i guess....

i've got better things to do then watch hill billies get payed alot of $$ to go in a fucking circle.:werd:

I'm not a redneck, I just enjoy watching the races. I dunno, I guess there's just something about 700hp cars doing 190+mph for 4 hours with the drivers experiencing in-car temps of up to 140*F, and needing more endurance than a lot of other professional athletes. BUt that's just my "redneck" opinion. :gtfo2: tool

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
sport?:rofl: how come you never respond to my PM's? scared eh?

enough w/ you two going at it

:rofl:

Thanks Mook, unfortunately we have to tolerate people with no lives.

Anyways back to the topic. Care to define how its not a sport or just make shitty assumptions like always? You should really RESEARCH something before you make claims:rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
its mundane and boring to watch. i just dont get a thrill watching a "stock car" going around in circles.

give me 60's, 70's or 80's nascar any day...todays nascar is just redneck advertising. its a tube chassis race car....call it what it is.

its called an opinion fucking deal with it.

Spicy McHaggiz

The Gangs All Here!
Oct 6, 2007
Hampton, VA
its mundane and boring to watch. i just dont get a thrill watching a "stock car" going around in circles.

give me 60's, 70's or 80's nascar any day...todays nascar is just redneck advertising. its a tube chassis race car....call it what it is.

Never argued your opinion. However if you want to say "redneck" advertising and say you'd rather watch 60's/70's/80's nascar then you would see where the real redneck advertising is. But I'm sure Office Depot, DLP, Big Red, Dupont, Crown Royal, etc etc are all redneck sponsors. Hoooooooo Dog!

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt

:rofl: yeah I think you have it backwards there. 60s/70s/80s nascar was more redneck then the Nascar of today ever will be

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
I don't go out of my way to watch NASCAR but I will watch it if its on. I more so like to argue with the hillbillies at work that Toyota is whupping Ford, GM and Dodges ass. Whether or not that statement is true I don't know. I haven't seen a race in years. I do remember Dale Jr. crashing the C5R :( Silly hillbilly.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
dew11.jpg

= badass nascar stock car

53hudson.jpg

=badass nascar stock car

43petty.jpg

=ultimate nascar stock car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info