Finally test drove a GTO

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Definitly a nice ride. Sadly the one I drove was Auto, and was a smokers car *and had curb damage on 3 of the 4 rims......* so I let that one pass needless to say, but the over-all ride and package is very nice, and I suspect one of these will be my next car.

A Black bone-stock SRT-4 Just popped up in my area also (viper seats, and its a 2004 so it has the good injectors and LSD???) 58K miles for $14k asking price, Does that sound like an OK starting ground if I'm interested? I saw it in person but the dealer was already closed, Very clean, and had like 5% tint on all the rear windows (and thankfully the OEM Intercooler). It has those mean-ass looking BF Radial tires on it too, which I found kinda odd (also they were only P205's, is that the stock size? looks narrow as hell)

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
stock is a VERY smooth ride. especially w/ those seats

the biggest Issues I have with the focus:

a ) Too tall and broad-sided (high winds are a little nerve wracking)

b ) I need to turn off the fucking A/C to pass someone

c ) handles REALLY well, and corners fairly flat for being as tall/narrow as it is, but because of this the suspension is overly stiff IMO for a car like this.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Dasfinc
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list