Well, im getting desperate.

s4rge

Laser Red Stanger
Apr 9, 2005
Anyone here knows how to install an throwout bearing and a clutch? I dont have much but i need it done today if possible. My life is pretty much failing apart taking and relying on public transportation. The girlfriend hasnt seen me in like forever since both cars are down. This bus riding stuff is not working.

$200 is the pay. +Pizza+Gas Money!

The only problem is. You need to bring the tools needed. I have 2 jack stands :eek:h: and thats pretty much it. The car is a 97 GT 5speed. Not much i can do, but remove the shifter and hpipe.. the rest is OVER my head.

Is this even possible with simple hand tools and a jack someone can bring?

Only thing i hope for is the person is well known on this site.

Thanks.

s4rge

Laser Red Stanger
Apr 9, 2005
I called Ford and they said the part numbers are different between the 11 inch and 10.5 inch flywheels,
but does anyone know if a 10.5 inch clutch will work on an 11 inch flywheel,
I know it won't work the other way around but was wondering if maybe this would work?

Thanks, Justin. Im looking for a flywheels currently. So, hopefully i find one or someone does at a reasonable price.

:headbang:

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Did you ever get this fixed?

I replied to your post on CMC.....

If you have roadside on your cell phone (which everyone should have as it's $4.00) get it towed to my guys shop on Archer and Halsted/Bridgeport. Pay him $150.00 and buy us a Pizza from Connies.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info